Bucksport Marina has over 700 feet of parallel docking along the Waterway with floating docks available. We boast 2 free public boat ramps for launching your watercraft to use at your will. There is a courtesy dock to tie your watercraft up while parking your vehicle and trailer. A picnic area on the front deck with umbrella shade for cover. Spacious parking areas with beautiful landscaped surroundings with lots of Palm trees and Rose bushes. 50 amp electrical service line the complete 700 feet of dock along with water hookups. Adapters for 30 amp service available when requested. Diesel and fuel pumps are state of the art high output volume along with our waste pump out that has gotten rave reviews for its operation. The Marina sells Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel and Mid-grade non ethanol Unleaded Fuel at Competitive prices with the easiest docking on the waterway. We have the Distinction of being “Safe Harbor” for Weather Status.
Long Term Slips & Short Term Slips
- Long Term Slips (6 months or longer) & Short Term Slips (1 month but less than 6 months).
- Private security / coded gate for the dock.
- Free electric / first 250 kwh’s / .14 cents per kwh after. (50amp service) meters are read on the 1st of each month.
- Free water at all slips.
- Free waste tank pump out.
- Located on the Atlantic Inter-Coastal waterway (Waccamaw River).
- AICW marker red 36 – mile marker 377.33.
- Map co-ordinates 33degrees 39.1N 79degrees 05.7W.
- Climate controlled bathhouse & coming soon laundry facility.
Itinerant Docking (short term travelers)
- Accommodations for up to 100ft vessels with reservation.
- 50 amp electrical service and limited 30 amp spots available 232 volts.
- Shower house.
- On site Tiki Bar (Seasonal).
- Easiest docking on the waterway (over 700 feet of parallel face docking on the waterway).
- Ships store with assorted supplies.
- Courtesy ride to store when available.